Pokemon Battle Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battle Arena

Please the site has been moved to http://pokemondarklegion.freeclanforum.com/ Please Join there

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Gameplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Pokemon Trainer ID
Badge List:
Pokemon:
Trainer Rank: Pokemon Master

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm

We have moved to a new site!
Please join:

http://pokemondarklegion.forumotion.com/

Last edited by Lelouch of the 11 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/narutowithkunaii
Hala

Hala

Pokemon Trainer ID
Badge List:
Pokemon:
Trainer Rank: Newbie

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:24 am

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Hey everyone, im gonna show you how this game works.
Whats done on the game right now is Kanto so you will go in order like that.
You may only have 6 pokemon in your party at a time, same as in the game. Like in the game there is also a box system, you may currently only have 50 in each box since there are 3 boxes.
More box's will be added as new areas and pokemon are accesible in the game.

Legendaries are indeed rare and hard to catch, but if you manage to get legendaries then you will have a definite edge over the compitition. *Note* It is recommended that you have beaten the Elite Four before tackling Legendaries.

Glitch Pokemon: As Rewards for hard tasks and other such things i will reward the person who has accomplished this task with glitch pokemon (ex. Missingo, Houhou, Pikablu, Millenium, Regiclaw, Scizogre, Scyther X.) There are many others but im not going to list them all, wheres the suprise then Razz

Mew and Celebi: These, other than glitch pokemon, will be the 2 hardest pokemon to get in the game, occasinally i will release mew's into the wild and see if you can catch them. This will be very rare, and it will depend on how many users there are on the forum, if there are 50 users, i will release 1 mew every 2 months, if there are 200 users, than i will release 2 mew's every 3 months, if there are 500 users than i will release 2 mew's every month. *note* when i mean users i mean active users. Celebi will be even harder to attain than mew, you will have to do a special task in order to get celebi. I am not going to reveal it yet.

Arceus: I have been asked about arceus. I have not planned on how to add him in yet so please do not ask.
Hey i know another glich pokemon i found on my friends game... (i think it waz called Mew3 X)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch of the 11
Admin
Lelouch of the 11

Pokemon Trainer ID
Badge List:
Pokemon:
Trainer Rank: Pokemon Master

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Hala wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
You may only have 6 pokemon in your party at a time, same as in the game. Like in the game there is also a box system, you may currently only have 50 in each box since there are 3 boxes.

Legendaries are indeed rare and hard to catch, but if you manage to get legendaries then you will have a definite edge over the compitition. *Note* It is recommended that you have beaten the Elite Four before tackling Legendaries.

Glitch Pokemon: As Rewards for hard tasks and other such things i will reward the person who has accomplished this task with glitch pokemon (ex. Missingo, Houhou, Pikablu, Millenium, Regiclaw, Scizogre, Scyther X.) There are many others but im not going to list them all, wheres the suprise then Razz

Mew and Celebi: These, other than glitch pokemon, will be the 2 hardest pokemon to get in the game, occasinally i will release mew's into the wild and see if you can catch them. This will be very rare, and it will depend on how many users there are on the forum, if there are 50 users, i will release 1 mew every 2 months, if there are 200 users, than i will release 2 mew's every 3 months, if there are 500 users than i will release 2 mew's every month. *note* when i mean users i mean active users. Celebi will be even harder to attain than mew, you will have to do a special task in order to get celebi. I am not going to reveal it yet.

Arceus: I have been asked about arceus. I have not planned on how to add him in yet so please do not ask.
Hey i know another glich pokemon i found on my friends game... (i think it waz called Mew3 X)

I have heard of mewthree but it isnt a glitch, it was a hack created by someone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/narutowithkunaii
Hala

Hala

Pokemon Trainer ID
Badge List:
Pokemon:

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Hala wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:

I have heard of mewthree but it isnt a glitch, it was a hack created by someone
hm...... someone told me it was glitched......
Back to top Go down
dwayne

Pokemon Trainer ID
Badge List:
Pokemon:

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

yes but how do you get pokemon. *
Back to top Go down
lugiasos1

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 pm

how do i even play i dont now how to waljk around or anything im kinda a newbie here so plz help me! thnx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Gameplay   Basic Gameplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Gameplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Arena :: FAQ's and Help :: RPG Help-
Jump to: